Ever dreamt of exploring the Big Apple?
Well, now’s your chance! Enter our incredible Madame Web prize draw, where a future of adventure awaits.
We're bringing you some amazing prizes to celebrate the release of new movie Madame Web, only In Cinemas from February 14 2024.
Excited? Check out what you could win
- An amazing family trip to New York City - for 2 adults and 2 children under 16 years old. This includes economy flights from London or Manchester, UK to New York City, USA. Return airport transfers in New York City and 3 nights’ 4-star hotel accommodation in New York City, based on sharing a quadruple occupancy room.
- 3 Sony technology bundles- Each bundle includes a Sony Bravia 50” LED HDR 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, a Sony Bluetooth All-In-One Soundbar, a Sony Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones and a Sony Extra Bass Waterproof Bluetooth Portable Speaker!
- 20 goody bags with Madame Web and Northern merchandise, plus a weekend train ticket for 4!
The competition is on from 1 February to 14 March 2024. For your chance to win, just fill out the form below. Good luck!
Our most recent Christmas competition offered Northern customers the chance to win a festival bundle worth £435, including a £100 supermarket voucher, a Polaroid Camera and film, a £100 Starbucks voucher, and a year’s Spotify Premium Subscription.
The were 20 incredible prices up for grabs with our Halloween competition, including a Nintendo Switch Lite, a Kindle, Airpods, a family day trip, a mini projector, a FitBit, a £100 shopping voucher, a Betty’s Hamper, Escape Room vouchers and weekend train tickets. Plenty of options for everyone!
We also ran a ticket giveaway, a spot the difference competition to win a family day out, and a chance to win with Whistle, Our Northern Mascot for a family trip to Chester Zoo, including zoo tickets and a luxury hotel stay.
New to our app?
Perk up your commute
- The promoter of this prize draw is Northern Trains Limited (trading as Northern) whose correspondence address is Marketing Department, George Stephenson House, Toft Green, York, YO1 6JT (the “Promoter”).
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Internet access is required to enter the prize draw, and all participants must enter their details at northernrailway.co.uk/madame-web to be in the draw. If any user is unable to enter their details via the gamification method they can manually be entered into the draw by emailing the following details to [email protected], First Name, Last Name and Email Address.
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions “Term” shall mean from 00:00 on 1st February 2024 to 23:59 on the 14th March 2024 inclusive.
- The Prize Draw will take place on 21st March 2024 and contacted by email.
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions, “Prize” shall mean:
1 Headline prize – New York Family Trip:
Prize package for 2 adults and 2 children under 16 years old includes:
- Return flights from London or Manchester, UK to New York City, USA
- Transfers: Return airport transfers in New York City
- Accommodation: 3 nights’ 4-star hotel accommodation in New York, based on sharing a quadruple occupancy room
- Travel Insurance
- Prize packages for 4 people are for 2 adults and 2 children under 16 years old, all of whom must travel at the same time with the same itinerary;
- At least one traveller must be aged 21 or over; Anyone under 18 will require parent or guardian permission prior to travel;
- Economy flights from major international airports in London or Manchester only (inclusive of all applicable airport taxes, fees, and duties) to New York City, USA; Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available; Flight itinerary will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion;
- Travel arrangements, including costs relating to public transport, fuel or parking, to and from the winner or companion/s’ home and London departure airport do not form part of the prize and are the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion/s;
- Return airport transfers in New York City are included;
- A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into accommodation;
- Accommodation is based on 2 adults and 2 children under 16 years old sharing one quadruple occupancy room at a 4-star hotel in New York City;
- Accommodation will be selected by the prize provider at their sole discretion;
- Accommodation for the Recipients does not include any meals, incidentals, gratuities, or telephone calls. Any other personal expenses incurred during the trip will be the responsibility of the Recipients;
- Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companions to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 70 or over;
- The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, visas (including ESTA), personal expenses and anything not expressly stated in the prize package;
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability; If unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered at prize provider’s discretion; Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure;
- All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time;
- Once booked, the prize cannot be amended or cancelled;
- Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; No cash alternative is available;
- All travellers will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; any necessary visas or insurance are the responsibility of the winner and guests;
- The prize cannot be taken from 21st December – 4th January (Christmas and New Year), over UK public holidays, or over Easter Sunday;
- Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and all travel must be completed within that time;
- Prize must be taken in accordance with government guidelines and COVID-19 rules and restrictions in place at the time of travel; The arrangement and additional costs for any COVID-19 related expenses that may be incurred are the sole responsibility of the winner and guest;
24 runner up prizes including 3 technology bundles and 20 goody bags:
Technology bundle includes:
- 1 x Sony Bravia 50” LED HDR 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
- 1 x Sony Bluetooth All-In-One Soundbar
- 1 x Sony Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- 1 x Sony Extra Bass Waterproof Bluetooth Portable Speaker
- Secure delivery within mainland UK
Goody bag includes:
- Madame Web Merchandise (branded sleeping mask, branded detangle hairbrush, branded portable mobile phone charger and branded tote bag)
- Northern merchandise
- 1 weekend train ticket for Northern services (4 people, Sat and Sun travel only, unlimited train travel for one weekend only)
- Weekend ticket: the ticket entitles the bearer and up to three other persons complimentary unlimited train travel for the day on the date specified. All persons using this ticket must travel together for the entire journey. Valid on Northern services only. It is not transferable and issued subject to National Rail Conditions of Travel. It must be produced on demand to any authorised person.
- Only one entry per individual is allowed.
- To enter the Draw individuals will need to visit northernrailway.co.uk/madame-web and provide their contact email address.
- The winners will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of the relevant draw date of the Draw. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 days of being notified by the Promoter, they will be contacted once more. If a winner has still not responded within an additional 10 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The winners (New York Trip and Sony Tech bundles) will be contacted by the winner management agency (Element) within 28 days of being notified of their win and accepting the prize. Each runner-up prize will be posted to each of the winners within 28 days of being notified of their win and accepting the prize. The promoter will contact and arrange for goody bags to be sent directly to prize winner.
- The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails [email protected] or writes to the Promoter at the address set out in condition 1 (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the relevant draw date stated in the table at condition 6. If you object to any or all of your surname and winning entry being published or made available, or change your mind in respect of any consent provided on entry in relation to this, please contact the Promoter at the address set out in condition 1. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw will be processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Entry into this prize draw will be deemed as your consent to this processing. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter the prize draw.
- Personal data supplied by you during the course of this prize draw will only be passed on to third parties insofar as required for the fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Streamline your journey and get tickets straight to your phone. Making your journey contact-free.
Streamline your journey and get tickets straight to your phone. Making your journey contact-free.