Northern Trains Limited is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet.
We believe that it is important you know how we treat the information about you we receive on the Internet, when you use our Wireless Internet Services.
We may use the personal data you provide to us for any of the following purposes:
- To understand the use of our site and make improvements;
- To fulfil prizes;
- To respond to specific request from visitors;
- To obtain parental consent from visitors under 18 years of age (for those visitors to use the Wireless Internet services), where necessary – note that this is not a privacy consent – instead it is about agreement to enter into the contract terms for the Wireless Internet Services;
- To provide any necessary notices to our visitors or their parent or legal guardians, where necessary;
- To protect the security or integrity of our Site when necessary; and
It is our policy that visitors to our Site who are under the age of 18 should not post or provide information on our Site without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
Where you are a parent/guarding of a visitor under the age of 18, you should supervise the online activities of your children, and consider the use of parental control tools available from online services and software providers that help provide a child-friendly Internet environment.
This Site may contain links to other sites of third parties. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other sites. We may revise this Policy from time to time. You are responsible for checking this Policy when you visit our Site to review the current Policy.