Competition Terms and Conditions
1) The promoter of this prize draw is Northern Trains Limited whose correspondence address is Marketing Department, 6th Floor, Northern House, 9 Rougier Street, York, YO1 6HZ (the “Promoter”).
2) There is one top prize available, which consists of a 3 night themed road-trip activity holiday in France, inclusive of flights, accommodation, rental car and one activity per day. There are five runner-up prizes available, consisting of an Addams Family 2 goody bag.
3) The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
5) The prize draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
6) To enter this prize draw you must enter your name and email address into the prize draw by visiting game.northernrailway.co.uk/addams-family between 00:01 on Friday 1 October 2021 and 23:59 on Sunday 31 October 2021.
7) Each entrant can enter once.
8) Internet access is required to enter into the Prize Draw.
9) The opening date for this prize draw is 00:01 on Friday 1 October 2021. The final closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 hours on Sunday 31 October 2021. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
10) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
11) The winner will be selected within two weeks of the closing date by random draw performed by a computer process from all the valid entries.
12) The winner will be contacted by a member of the Northern marketing team to arrange fulfilment of the prize.
13) Northern will endeavour to notify the winners on Monday 1 November 2021. If this is not possible for any reason, for example staff sickness or technical failure, the winners will be notified through email within two weeks of the closing date and must email their acceptance to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
14) The winners will be announced following acceptance of the prize via Northern’s website at northernrailway.co.uk, promotional emails and social media channels. If you do not wish to be announced in the event of being drawn as a winner, please notify the prize administrators by email at the time of accepting the prize.
15) The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
17) The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
19) Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
20) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
21) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22) Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw will be processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Entry into this prize draw will be deemed as your consent to this processing. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter the prize draw.
23) Personal data supplied by you during the course of this prize draw will only be passed on to third parties insofar as required for the fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
25) The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English court.