1. The promoter of this prize draw is Northern Trains Limited (trading as Northern) whose correspondence address is Marketing Department, 6th Floor, Northern House, 9 Rougier Street, York, YO1 6HZ (the “Promoter”).
2. The Draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw
3. Internet access is required to enter into the Draw.
4. For the purpose of these terms and conditions “Term” shall mean from 12:01 on 7th December 2021 to 23:59 on the 13th December 2021 inclusive.
5. The Prize Draw will take place on or around 14th December 2021
6. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, “Prize” shall mean a complimentary Northern travel pass for four people, valid for travel on unlimited journeys on any service operated by Northern Trains.
7. 25 winners will be selected as follows: by random draw performed by a computer process from all the valid entries.
8. Only one entry per individual is allowed.
9. To enter the Draw individuals will need to click the survey link emailed to them, complete the survey and enter their email address.
10. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of the relevant draw date of the Draw. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 days of being notified by the Promoter, they will be contacted once more. If a winner has still not responded within an additional 10 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. The winner will be contacted by the winner management agency within 28 days of being notified of their win and accepting the prize. Each runner-up prize will be posted to each of the winner within 28 days of being notified of their win and accepting the prize.
12. The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw will be processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Entry into this prize draw will be deemed as your consent to this processing. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter the prize draw.
20. Personal data supplied by you during the course of this prize draw will only be passed on to third parties insofar as required for the fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
22. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.