This competition has now closed.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Terms and Conditions for the 2020 Northern Super League Grand Final in-play competition. The promoter of this prize draw is Northern Trains Limited (trading as Northern) whose correspondence address is Marketing Department, 6th Floor, Northern House, 9 Rougier Street, York, YO1 6HZ (the “Promoter”).
- Prize draws (a) Winner: Signed Super League shirts from both finalist clubs, signed match ball, and 25 unlimited weekend travel passes which entitle the bearer and up to three other persons travel on Northern services only. Draw (b) One runner-up: Signed Super League shirts from both finalist clubs and a signed match ball. Draw (c) Northern rugby ball for the first 50 entrants. The prize draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. Entrants can submit as a parent/guardian on behalf of persons under the age of 18 years.
- To enter this prize draw you must enter your contact details online at northernrailway.co.uk/win and press submit.
- The competition opens at 20:00 on Friday 27 November 2020 and closes at 21:30 on Friday 27th November 2020. Entries received before or after this time will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within 24 hours of the closing date.
- The winners will be notified by email or telephone call (using details provided at entry) within 24 hours of the closing date and must email their acceptance to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 24 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by Northern Trains Limited (trading as Northern) whose correspondence address is Marketing Department, 6th Floor, Northern House, 9 Rougier Street, York, YO1 6HZ (the “Promoter”). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw will be processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Entry into this prize draw will be deemed as your consent to this processing. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter the prize draw.
- Personal data supplied by you during the course of this prize draw will only be passed on to third parties insofar as required for the fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.