Wow! Another year is nearly over and Christmas is nearly here again. If time has flown for you this year and you've not had time to see some of the people that are special to you, why not give your presence early - just hop on a train and surprise the ones you love.
So what are the ingredients of a great festive surprise? We've come up with 5 of our favourites - why not give some of them a try or create your own?
- Whisk a friend into town for a glass of fizz
- Take your little niece or nephew to meet Santa
- Pop round to your aunty's with a Christmas cake
- Give your mum a hug in your new festive jumper
- Volunteer your time for a spot of charity carol singing
Our Northern network brings everyone closer and with trains running 7 days a week to most destinations, you can squeeze in a flying visit with friends and family you might not get a chance to see over Christmas. Capture their delight when you visit and upload your pics at #wearesurprising.
Give Your Presence Early and Visit a Loved One
Save 60% when you book an Advance Purchase Ticket or 25% when two travel together on selected routes. That's more cash for Christmas!