You must wear a face covering on board the train and at the station (unless a medical condition or disability prevents you), try to avoid busy periods varying your usual travel times to prevent crowding and check specific journey times before you travel.
For more information on public transport advice from the government click here.
Read our FAQs for COVID-19 travel questions answered.
If you do choose to travel with us, please remember to;
- buy your ticket online or pay by contactless, where possible
- respect the social distancing rules
- follow the instructions at stations and of staff
- wear a face covering, unless you have a medical exception or a disability that prevents you from doing so
- take your face covering and litter with you
- wash your hands before and after your journey
- avoid rush hour and travel at quieter periods where possible
- allow extra time for your journey