1. First prize consists of a 2 night dog friendly stay in Barcelona*, inclusive of:
- Return flights from London to Barcelona, including taxes, fees and hand baggage only
- Return airport transfers in Barcelona
- 2 nights' dog friendly hotel accommodation in Barcelona, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a family room
- Family entrance to Park Güell in Barcelona
- Ice cream at a top ice cream parlour: provided to the maximum value of €20EUR
- Hot dogs at a top hot dog restaurant: Provided to the maximum value of €60EUR
- Travel insurance
2. Final closing date for entries is 23 July 2018 at 23:59.
3. The winner will be randomly drawn under independent supervision and the judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into by the promoter or their affiliates.
4. No cash alternative is available; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. The winner must be 18 years of age or older.
6. The free prize draw is open to all people resident in Great Britain except for employees (and their families) of Northern, their agencies or any other persons or company directly connected with the administration of this prize draw.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Any personal data captured will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the promoter's agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes) without the individual's prior consent.
9. By entering the prize draw the winners agree to use their name and disclosure of country of residence relating to any post-winning publicity.
10. A list of winners will be available by writing into Northern Marketing Team, Northern, Northern House, York, YO1 6HZ. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
11. All entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. Northern uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information within these terms and conditions; however Northern make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including without limitation typographical errors).
13. Promoter: Northern, Registered Office: Northern, 6th Floor, Northern House, 9 Rougier Street, York YO1 6HZ.
14. *Full holiday terms and conditions
Economy flights available from major international airports in London only; flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available; winner and guests must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel; for airline travel, the dog will be in cargo, the dog must be able to stand up, turn round and lay in a natural position when it's in its container, the container must be no bigger than 125 x 81 x 86cm (L x W x H), it must be clearly marked with the winner/owner’s name and mobile phone number, it must be clean, in good condition, and be made be of a solid material that is fully waterproof, weld mesh containers are not allowed, wheels must either be fastened or removed, the kennel door must be secured shut with zip ties/cable ties, snub-nose dogs may find it difficult to acclimatise to certain temperatures and may experience breathing difficulties and therefore may not be permitted to travel, owners should speak with a vet for advise on this before travelling, the dog must travel with a passport issued by a veterinary surgeon certifying that the dog has been vaccinated for rabies between 30 days and 12 months before the flight and It is the responsibility of the winner to provide this and cover any costs; if the winner would prefer the dog to remain in the UK, a dog day care service may be provided for the duration of the trip, at the prize provider’s discretion; further terms and conditions may apply dependant on airline and will be advised at time of booking; any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest; a valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; hotel accommodation is based on two adults, 2 under-16s and 1 dog sharing one family room; hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companions to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 70 or over; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; no cash alternative is available; prize is subject to availability; prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2018– 2nd January 2019 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, over Easter Sunday, or during the months of July and August; prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure; stay must include a Saturday night in the hotel; all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; at least one traveller must be aged 18or over; where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission; the prize excludes domestic ground transfers, meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; if winner chooses to forfeit any of the stated activities then no alternative activities will be provided; ice cream at specified ice cream parlour will be provided to the maximum value of €20 EUR; food at specified restaurant is provided to the maximum value of €60 EUR.