Northern has released details of its amended timetables for the latest RMT strike action on Saturday, 15 September.
The strike action, together with some cancellations on Sunday 16 September, will see Northern running reduced timetables across the weekend.
On Saturday Northern expects to run around 30% of services with customers advised to plan carefully if they intend to travel on the rail network. There will be a number of planned cancellations this Sunday on a small minority of routes, primarily in the north west. Again customers should check up to the last minute before travelling.
This weekend also sees a number of events taking place throughout the north of England and customers are reminded of the impact the amended timetables will have on travel to and from those events.
Saturday 15 September travel advice:
- There will be no services on this route during RMT strike day on Saturday 15 September. A bus replacement service will run in its place.
- SKIPTON – Three trains per hour to and from Skipton – last train Saltaire is at 19:12
- LEEDS – Two trains per hour to and from Leeds. Last train from Saltaire is at 19:12
Bradford Forster Square:
- No Services are running from Bradford Forster Square. Alternative transport can be found at Bradford Interchange.
- A number of other train operators will have services to and from Chester station
- Chester – Stockport – A bus replacement service will be running – last bus to depart Chester is 15.15
Harrogate Autumn Flower Show:
- York – Harrogate - an hourly Northern service will run from York with the last train from Harrogate at 18.06
- Leeds – Harrogate – trains will run every 30 minutes with the final service departing Harrogate for Leeds at 18.45
Full details of Northern’s timetables for the RMT strike on Saturday 8 September can be found online at northernrailway.co.uk/strike or at nationalrail.co.uk.