On Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 May the Super League teams head back to Newcastle's St James' Park for the Dacia Magic Weekend.
The weekend gives fans the chance to witness all of the Super League teams in one amazing venue, showcasing the best of Rugby League, and we want you to be a part of it.
We’re giving away two weekend passes for two people for this weekend of unforgettable rugby league.
Saturday 20 May
|14:30 - Widnes Vikings vs Wakefield Trinity|
|16:45 - Hull FC vs St Helens|
|19:00 - Wigan Warriors vs Warrington Wolves|
Sunday 21 May
|13:00 - Catalans Dragons vs Huddersfield Giants|
|15:15 - Leigh Centurions vs Salford Red Devils|
|17:30 - Castleford Tigers vs Leeds Rhinos|
To be in with the chance of winning this great prize, simply enter our prize draw below – good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Two winners will receive two weekend passes each.
2. The free prize draw is open to all UK residents, excluding households of employees of Northern, their agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this prize draw.
3. Closing date for entries is 17 May 2017.
4. The prize winners will be randomly drawn under independent supervision and the judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into by the promoter or their affiliates.
5. By entering this prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules.
6. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary.
7. No cash alternative is available; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
8. The prize draw will take place week commencing 15 May 2017 and the winner will be notified by 18 May 2017.
9. Any personal data captured will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the promoter's agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes) without the individual's prior consent.
10. By entering the prize draw the winners agree to use their name and disclosure of country of residence relating to any post-winning publicity.
11. A list of winners will be available by writing into Northern Marketing Team, Northern, Northern House, York, YO1 6HZ. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
12. All entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Northern uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information within these terms and conditions; however Northern make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including without limitation typographical errors).
14. Promoter: Northern, Registered Office: Northern House, 9 Rougier Street, York YO1 6HZ.