This summer, let's go right to the top. Let's go mad for it. Let's go all out.
Let's go BIG!
We're giving you the chance to win a big weekend away for two at a location of your choice. All you need to do is tell us your ideal fun day out in the North by train with friends or family.
Perhaps you'd like to go treasure hunting or sailing in the Lakes?
Sampling the best culinary delights the North has to offer?
Or how about tackling one of the UK's highest peaks with your mates?
Whatever your style, let us know and you could win the chance to stay there, on us.
- Terms and Conditions for the July 2019 Northern 'Let's Go' Prize Draw The promoter of this prize draw is Arriva Rail North Limited (trading as Northern) whose correspondence address is Marketing Department, 6th Floor, Northern House, 9 Rougier Street, York, YO1 6HZ (the “Promoter”).
- The prize consists of a two-night UK and Europe multi-choice luxury hotel stay voucher for two people, including breakfast on both days. Two prizes will be awarded, with one being awarded to the winning entry via the Northern website and one awarded to the winning Instagram post entry.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 21 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- To enter this prize draw you must do one or both of the following:
- Complete your entry along with your contact details online at northernrailway.co.uk/letsgo-competition and press submit.
- Post an eligible photograph to instagram.com, following and tagging the @northernrailway account in the image and using the hashtag #letsgo in the caption. In order to be eligible images must be your own work or shared with permission from the owner, and adhere to Instagram's Community Guidelines. Images should feature activities taking place within 30 minutes walking distance from a train station served by Northern, although images within a wider radius may be accepted at the judge's discretion.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 00:01 hours on 15 July 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 hours on 16 August 2019. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The winner will be drawn within two weeks of the closing date under independent supervision and the judge's decision is final.
- The winner will be contacted by a member of the Northern marketing team to arrange fulfillment of the prize.
- The winners will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 2 weeks of the closing date and must email their acceptance to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw will be processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Entry into this prize draw will be deemed as your consent to this processing. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter the prize draw.
- Personal data supplied by you during the course of this prize draw will only be passed on to third parties insofar as required for the fulfillment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.