GHOSTBUSTERS – OUT ON DVD & BLU-RAY™ NOVEMBER 21st
Earlier this year Ghostbusters made its long-awaited return with director Paul Feig's unique and hilarious take on the classic, supernatural comedy, led by an all-new line up of comedy talent. Together they team-up to save Manhattan from a sudden invasion of spirits, spooks and slime that engulfs the city.
To celebrate the release of Ghostbusters – out on DVD and Blu-Ray on November 21st, Northern are giving you the chance of WINNING a trip to New York for two people*. Plus five lucky runners up will win a copy of Ghostbusters DVD*.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Terms and Conditions
- The online prizes consist of: Main prize: 1 X trip to New York for 2 people including flights, accommodation and transfers.
- Final closing date for entries is 6 December at 23:59.
- The winner will be randomly drawn under independent supervision and the judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into by the promoter or their affiliates.
- No cash alternative is available; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The winner must be 18 years of age or older.
- The free prize draw is open to all people resident in Great Britain except for employees (and their families) of Northern, their agencies or any other persons or company directly connected with the administration of this prize draw.
- No purchase necessary.
- Any personal data captured will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the promoter's agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes) without the individual's prior consent.
- By entering the prize draw the winners agree to use their name and disclosure of country of residence relating to any post-winning publicity.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into Northern Marketing Team, Northern, Northern House, York, YO1 6HZ. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Northern uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information within these terms and conditions; however Northern make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including without limitation typographical errors).
- Winners under the age of 18, must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- Accommodation is based 2 people sharing a twin/ double room.
- Activity/accommodation vouchers may not be sent to winner until 7 days prior to event.
- All flights do not include reserved seats or meals unless otherwise specified.
- Prize excludes travel between winner’s home & departure airport.
- Specified accommodation, restaurants & tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability.
- Individual supplier terms & conditions apply.
- Winners should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed.
- All prizes including flights are non-changeable, non-refundable & non-transferable & all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time.
- Once booked the prize cannot be amended or altered.
- Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, new year, valentine’s day, school holidays, award ceremonies or public holidays in the country of departure or the destination country unless stated otherwise.
- Trips to New York cannot be taken in September and must include a Saturday night unless stated otherwise.
- Winners will be required to sign & complete a winner information & prize acceptance form & to submit copies of their passports in order to enable IMS to book their prize trip.
- Winner’s requested departure date must have a minimum of 90 days advance notice of travel after completion of their winner form unless stated otherwise.
- Winner will be required to submit 3 preferred departure dates at least 1 calendar month apart.
- Prize must be taken before 31st November 2017.
- Prizes are not transferable unless specified otherwise.
- Any necessary visas, vaccinations, passports & any associated costs are the responsibility of the winner & their guests. All passengers travelling to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program must hold a passport with an integrated chip. See here for list of countries under the Visa Waiver Program ttp://www.immihelp.com/visa-waiver-program/
- Hotel and room taxes are included. Incidentals, Resort Fees and City Taxes are all payable locally by the winner. These cannot be prepaid.
- Winners must have access to a personal email account.
- Winners will need a credit/ debit card in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit.
- Travel insurance will be supplied to each winner & their companion(s) before departure with no pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions & the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner &/or their companion(s) to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any preexisting medical condition &/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner &/or their companion(s) are aged 75 or over.
- All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Promoter: Northern, Registered Office: Northern, 6th Floor, Northern House, 9 Rougier Street, York YO1 6HZ.
© 2016 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. and LSC Film Corporation and Village Roadshow Films Global Inc. All Rights Reserved