Collecting your tickets from a self-service ticket machine is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Take a print-out of your booking confirmation details with you when you collect your tickets
- Choose the option to collect pre-paid tickets (it is very important to select this before you insert your card; otherwise the machine will not know to check if you have pre-paid tickets)
- Insert your credit/debit card that was used to make the train booking.
- If your payment card has been replaced since you made your booking, please contact our online sales team
- Key in your unique ticket collection reference number, shown on your booking confirmation
- Collect the tickets dispensed by the machine (please wait until the main screen informs you your transaction is complete and check that you take ALL your tickets, and that they cover your whole journey, as well as any supplements and seat reservations)