The buzz of anticipation, the thrill of the dash to the goal line, the total elation as he scrambles through, your team scores that first try and the crowd goes wild! Father's Day is fast approaching and wouldn't it be great if you could bottle that feeling and give it as a gift?
Luckily, this year we're giving you the chance to do just that and win a pair of fantastic Betfred Super League hospitality tickets for a game of your choice this summer, for you and your Dad.
To enter the free prize draw, click the button below and enter your details.
This competition is now closed
- Terms and Conditions for the June 2019 Northern Father's Day Prize Draw The promoter of this prize draw is Arriva Rail North Limited (trading as Northern) whose correspondence address is Marketing Department, 6th Floor, Northern House, 9 Rougier Street, York, YO1 6HZ (the “Promoter”).
- The top prize is two hospitality tickets for a match of the winners choice. Selected ticket must be for a match on or before 31 August 2019, excludes Challenge Cup Final, Playoffs and Grand Final. The selected match must be no earlier than 10 working days following the date of selection.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 21 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- To enter this prize draw you must enter your contact details online at northernrailway.co.uk/fathersday and press submit.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 00:01 hours on 10 June 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 hours on 16 June 2019. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- – The winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within two weeks of the closing date. One winner will be selected from all the entries.
- The winners will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 2 weeks of the closing date and must email their acceptance to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by Betfred Super League, Fourways House, 4th Floor, 57 Hilton Street, Manchester M1 2EJ. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw will be processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Entry into this prize draw will be deemed as your consent to this processing. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter the prize draw.
- Personal data supplied by you during the course of this prize draw will only be passed on to third parties insofar as required for the fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.