Be part of the Illuminations this year and have you image displayed in Headlights. We’re giving you the chance to have yourself, members of your family or even your pet's image displayed in the 2019 Headlights display on the famous cliffs section, North Shore at Blackpool Illuminations.
If you would like to keep your image after the illuminations display this will be provided. These images make a great souvenir to treasure!
This competition has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- Actual size of image will be 520mm x 520mm
- Pets images are allowed
- Blackpool Council reserve the right to accept or reject images for display. If any image is rejected you will not be charged.
- If you require your image to be returned to you at the end of the illuminations the Council will return the displayed image to you
- We can accept no legal liability for any copyright or associated issues with this promotion
- Submission deadline: Friday 2 August 2019 - any submission after this deadline will not be counted
- Terms and Conditions for the July 2019 Northern Blackpool Illuminations 'Face in Lights' Prize Draw The promoter of this prize draw is Arriva Rail North Limited (trading as Northern) whose correspondence address is Marketing Department, 6th Floor, Northern House, 9 Rougier Street, York, YO1 6HZ (the “Promoter”).
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 21 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- To enter this prize draw you must enter your contact details online at northernrailway.co.uk/faceinlights and press submit.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 00:01 hours on 1 July 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 hours on 2 August 2019. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within two weeks of the closing date. One winner will be selected from all the entries.
- The winner will be contacted by Visit Blackpool to arrange fulfillment of the prize.
- The winners will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 2 weeks of the closing date and must email their acceptance to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by Visit Blackpool, 2nd Floor, Number One Bickerstaffe Square, Talbot Road, Blackpool, FY1 3AH. (the "Supplier"). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw will be processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Entry into this prize draw will be deemed as your consent to this processing. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter the prize draw.
- Personal data supplied by you during the course of this prize draw will only be passed on to third parties insofar as required for the fulfillment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.