Based in the heart of the city, Manchester’s historic Palace Theatre & Opera House provide world-class theatre experiences for all.
These prestigious venues offer the very best in live theatre, ranging from major touring West-End musicals, children’s shows, concerts and comedy right through to Ballet and Opera. There’s something for everyone!
With a newly-refurbished, stylish Bistro and Stage Door Bar, the two venues are a real cultural destination and also have a range of luxury Ambassador Experience packages on offer to make you feel like a true V.I.P.
How to get here
Nearest train station:
- Palace Theatre – Oxford Road.
- Opera House – Deansgate Station.
Directions from train station:
- Palace Theatre – Oxford Road train station is situated directly opposite the Palace Theatre.
- Opera House - Deansgate Station is a 10 minute walk away and Oxford Road station is 15 minutes away. Piccadilly train station is only 1 mile from the theatre.
- Palace Theatre, 97 Oxford Street, Manchester. M1 6F
- Opera House, Quay Street, Manchester. M3 3HP
- Palace: Telephone Booking: 0844 871 3019* Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge *Fees Apply
- Opera: Telephone Booking: 0844 871 3018* Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge *Fees Apply
- Palace Theatre Box Office: Open Monday - Saturday 12pm-6pm (on performance days closes 15 min after the performances starts). On Sundays the box office will open 2 hrs prior to the performance and close 15 minutes after the performance starts.
- Opera House Box Office: Box Office is open on performance days only & will open 2 hours prior to the performance and will close 15 minutes after the performance starts.