We visit every station on our network every three months and assess it against a list of criteria. You can view the score for each station here.
The different areas are broken down into:
- Ambience - the standard and quality of the surroundings, such as lighting and seating.
- Cleanliness - the amount of litter or graffiti present.
- Information - the standard of customer information available.
- Maintenance - general standard of upkeep.
- Ticketing - The availability of automatic ticket machines and ticket offices.
You can choose to filter a report by date and other factors by selecting this button.
If something in the report is underlined in blue it means you can click it to get a further level of detail.