As a Customer Service Apprentice on our 15 months scheme, you’ll work towards gaining a Level 3 in Customer Service. This will include training, developing your knowledge and completing assignments alongside a detailed portfolio and group project, so it’s important that you’re up for the challenge of meeting all coursework deadlines while you work in your role at the same time.
Based in Leeds or Manchester, you’ll experience a range of roles, such as working in our Ticket Office and on our Platforms, alongside experienced and friendly members of the Northern team. Above all, you’ll gain a deep understanding and practical experience of what’s involved in keeping our customers happy and delivering the Northern experience that we’re all proud of.
Here's what we’re looking for:
- A friendly and approachable personality
- Great communicating skills, especially when it comes to talking to customers and people from a range of different backgrounds
- An ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Keen to learn and develop
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- The ability to pass our assessments in Maths, English and ICT
What will I earn?
You will receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits.
What happens at the end?
And at the end of our 12 month scheme, you’ll be able to apply for permanent roles at Northern.