As an Operations Apprentice, you’ll also be working towards gaining a Level 3 in Business Administration. This will include training and development in the workplace, classroom knowledge development and assignments to complete alongside a detailed portfolio, so it’s very important that you are willing to complete all your course work on time and meet deadlines, alongside working in the role.
The apprentice scheme will last for 12 months and you will have the opportunity to apply for any permanent roles with Northern that are available at the end of your apprenticeship.
You will be undertaking all the tasks and learning required as an apprentice in order to become a competent Administrator at the end of the apprenticeship scheme. You’ll experience different aspects of office administration and work closely alongside experienced members of the team.
Skills that we look for;
- Able to work well with a team of people
- Willing to learn and develop
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- Good at communicating both in writing and face to face
- Able to work well under pressure to be able to get things done on time
- Conscientious and hard working
What will I earn?
£14,850 per annum