As an Operations Apprentice on our 18 month scheme, you’ll work towards gaining a Level 3 Qualification. This will include training, developing your knowledge and completing assignments alongside a detailed portfolio and group project, so it’s important that you’re up for the challenge of meeting all coursework deadlines while you work in your role at the same time.
As you progress through the scheme, you’ll take on a range of tasks and challenges designed to help you quality as an Administrator, and you’ll experience lots of different aspects of office administration while working closely with more experienced members of the team.
Here's what we're looking for:
- An ability to work well as part of a team
- A passion for learning and development
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and face to face
- An ability to work under pressure to get things done on time
- A conscientious and hard working approach
What will I earn?
£14,850 per annum
What happens at the end?
And at the end of our 18 month scheme, you’ll be able to apply for permanent roles at Northern.