Concerned about not being able to get a job after you finish your degree? Then our graduate schemes may be the answer to your worries.
What is the graduate scheme?
This is a great opportunity to work at Northern and be part of the, 18-month, Arriva Graduate programme. The scheme is designed to attract and develop talented young people into the rail industry.
The programme will equip you with the skills and practical experiences to become a great manager of the future. The scheme will also give you experience across different areas of our business, such as Operations; Customer Service, Finance, Marketing and so much more!
You’ll participate in graduate events, training modules and leadership development activities where you’ll build knowledge of our operation, strategy and business model. We’ll create opportunities for you to work closely with Senior Managers across the business, which will help you be successful in your role. You’ll also get to work on a number of projects with other Graduates on the programme to help us achieve our strategic targets. We’ll ensure that you carefully supported by your mentor and will help you to become part of the wider Arriva family Graduate network.
To apply, you’ll need to meet the following requirements:
- You have completed a 2:1 Bachelor or Master degree
- Work experience is a plus, but not essential
- You have a global attitude for working in a multi-cultural environment
- You possess leadership potential and/or substantial technical knowledge
- You have strong communication skills and you are fluent in English
- You have a high-performance and achievement orientation
- You are interested in experimentation and innovation
- You are able to think creatively and outside the box
With: Must be either a graduate from a University in the North of England or already reside in the North of England.