2 for 1 entry on full price admission
Visit The Blackpool Tower Circus, featuring Mooky the Clown and Mr Booo it's a great day out for the whole family.
Built between the tower’s four legs, is The Blackpool Tower Circus - a unique setting for a unique show. Each season Blackpool’s favourite double act, Mooky the Clown and Mr Booo find new ways to give you a giggle alongside world-class acrobats performing amazing acts.
Valid until 04/11/18
Log in to apply
Terms and conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets with this voucher (i.e. tickets that would be accepted for train travel on day of attraction visit. If using singles, you must produce both outward and return tickets to show that your travel spans the time of intended visit) as evidence of travelling by train to the attraction destination. Most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. Children under five do not need a rail ticket.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staff who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment’s own terms and conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms and conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website/publication.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
- The Circus 250 show ends 4 November 2018.
- Valid only on Walk Up Admissions and not available online.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or upgraded seat options.
- All Merlin Blackpool Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity.