2 for 1 entry on full price admission
The Harris Museum, Art Gallery & Library holds exciting collections including fine art, decorative art, costume and textiles, history and photography. With regular events, tours of our Egyptian balcony and free family activities in our Discover Preston Gallery there is something for everyone. Browse around our shop or w not enjoy a cup of tea in our stunning central atrium with possibly the best views in Preston. We look forward to seeing you!
Valid until 31/12/18
Log in to apply
Terms and conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets with this voucher (i.e. tickets that would be accepted for train travel on day of attraction visit. If using singles, you must produce both outward and return tickets to show that your travel spans the time of intended visit) as evidence of travelling by train to the attraction destination. Most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. Children under five do not need a rail ticket.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staff who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment’s own terms and conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms and conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website/publication.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
- Closed occasional Bank Holidays, please check website for details